As part of our complete real estate service, we are licensed to provide you with experienced, professional property management for all your property rental needs in Greater Victoria & Sidney BC.
As residential property managers, we offer a unique and specialized service catered to your specific needs. Our many years of property rental experience help us identify and provide complete packages tailored to your personal situation, including tenant placement service, scheduled property inspections and arrangement of all service and maintenance needs. Our service includes monthly financial statements along with efficient and professional management of your investment. Our utmost goal is to ensure your property is maintained to the highest standard.
Complete Residential property management services:
- Liaison between tenants and owners in all respects in regards to your property
- Arrange for all advertising & showings of your property when required to find a tenant
- Prepared and execute all lease documents in accordance with the BC Residential Tenancy Act. This includes interviewing potential tenants, reviewing applications & reference and credit checks
- Complete all move in and move out property condition inspection reports & collect security deposit, pet deposit when applicable
- Collect monthly rent and provide you with monthly statements
- Arrange property inspections with tenants to view property for any maintenance and property damages
- Follow up on all property maintenance work that needs to be completed; ensure any damages caused by tenant are repaired
- Prepare and serve tenants will any notices required under the tenancy act including rental increases, late rent payment & eviction notice if necessary
- Competitive fee structure - 10% of the monthly rental charge.
Tenant Placement Service:
This service is provided to our clients purchasing real estate for investment. Our fee to provide a Tenant Placement Service is a onetime fee of the montly rent + GST and includes:
- We would do all advertising, which includes our website www.Clementepropertygroup.com
- Arrange for viewings/showings of the units.
- Receive and review all applications, provide full review of reference & credit checks.
- Complete tenancy agreement and addendums as per BC Residential Tenancy Act.
- Will do the condition move in report and insure tenants have proper tenant insurance in place.
- Provide you with damage deposit and postdated cheques or set up E-Transfer payments.